CHRISTMAS HAIR IDEAS FOR THE PARTY SEASON
With the festive season upon us, it’s time to pick our best Christmas party outfits and think of ways to style our hair. With many people going for the chop as part of the ‘New Year, New You’ trend, Christmas is the perfect time to experiment with different styles.
Here are some of our best hair ideas for your next Christmas party:
5 FESTIVE HAIRSTYLES FOR XMAS 2022
Christmas styles require a little more ‘pizzazz’ than your day-to-day hair. It’s time to ditch the messy bun or go-to ponytail and add some glamour to your look. For inspiration, here are some of the top Christmas hair trends for 2022.
- BIG WAVES – Big wavy hair is still on trend, powering up your party look. The best way to achieve this is by giving yourself the ultimate blow-dry, using an air-wrap curler for dramatic waves.
- SLICKED BACK UPDOS – For a frizz-free, chic appearance that keeps your locks out of the way on the dancefloor, use hair smoothing products to create the perfect updo.
- HAIR GLITTER – Why not create colour and sparkle with hair glitter? If red and green feel too much, a subtle amount of silver or gold can add a magical twist to your hair. You might want to practice this one first so that you feel confident on the night. If you don’t fancy a spray, why not choose a glitzy hairpiece or headband instead?
- CURLS – Let your natural curls roam free this Christmas for extra glam. A high ponytail with curls cascading down your shoulders is a great way to add an elegant touch to your locks.
- VINTAGE HAIR – Love a retro look? Incorporate timeless styles into your Christmas hair, from Hollywood waves with a deep side parting to a slicked-back high doughnut bun.
WHERE TO FIND MORE CHRISTMAS HAIR IDEAS
Need more inspiration? Christmas hair ideas can be found in many places, from online sources and magazines to taking note of styles you see others wearing over the season. Places like Pinterest are very handy for creating mood boards of festive styles you like, so you’ll always have ideas at hand for future parties.
We also have guides available across our site, including our Christmas Hair Tutorial blog.
MAINTAINING HEALTHY HAIR HABITS
With so many damaging heat treatments and products used over the festive season, it can leave locks in need of some TLC. Remember to look after your hair carefully, following instructions carefully and giving your tresses a break between styling. You can even think about using hydrating masks to give your hair a boost, preventing dryness. If you’re visiting a hair salon please remember our key advice, always make sure your hairdresser is insured before you let them loose on your hair.
If you think your hair has been damaged, always consult a professional to see if they can help get your locks back on track. However, if it’s the result of visiting a salon, you may also be entitled to compensation if proper processes weren’t followed and the hairdresser has caused damage to your hair or burns to your scalp.
CONTACT US FOR HAIR DAMAGE CLAIMS
If you’ve suffered hair or scalp damage after a salon appointment, contact Hairdressing Claims. You can reach our confidential advice line on 0800 141 3682 (freephone), 0333 202 6560 (from mobiles) or email@example.com.